4.16.2014

What's up with us Wednesday

In an effort to post more often, I'm gonna keep it simple today and give you my what's up with us wednesday.


1. My husband rented us mountain bikes and a child carrier for my birthday so we could bike Provo Canyon. Isn't it just beautiful here?!

2. The angel Moroni statue on top of the new Provo city center temple was put up. I'm so excited to see it finished!

3. My twin brother had a bet with his work buddies that he could lose 30 pounds in 9 weeks. If he didn't make weight, they were going to shave his head.  Based off of this lovely picture below, can you tell how he did? He did lose 25 pounds though! Go Todd! I wish I had a picture of the wacky haircut he got before this. It was pretty epic.


4. LDS General Conference was this month. I needed it. I can't remember who said it, but it was said that one purpose of the scriptures is to give us faith in Jesus Christ.  I've been hanging on to those words. I wouldn't call myself faithless, I'm not. But it was a good reminder to me that I need to immerse myself in the scriptures and get some more faith! So I have a new goal for myself which I'll share later. :)

5. This may seem silly, but I was really excited to go to the doctor yesterday. For years I've been dealing with some skin issues that won't go away!  I'll spare you the embarrassing details.  And I normally don't take pictures of myself, especially with my back showing. But this gown they gave me is awesome! It had a tie around the waste so your butt wasn't hanging out everywhere! Genius.


6. I've solved some issues I was having with print quality this week. Hallelujah. And I had plenty of prints to mail! I love what I do.