2.20.2014

Around here.

Today there was sunshine?! It was amazing. Winter in Utah seems to last forever. We've been cooped up inside for months. I feel bad for my little guy, he gets sick about every other week. Last week: croup. Ugh. But we still try to play and make the most of cabin fever!

Here's what we've been up to. 
falling asleep on the floor.

I am constantly protecting my niece Callie from Harrison

Have you guys been to Waffle Love? It's right by my house here in Provo and it's SO stinking delicious.

I purchased a tunnel and house thing from IKEA a while back. Great investment.  Cheap indoor fun.



My husband bought me the new iphone for Christmas. Yay! But genious me let it slide out of my pocket onto our concrete back porch. CRACK! Ugh. I've been living with it like this for like a month because no one seems to be able to repair the new iphone screen yet! What the heck? I nearly cut my finger every time I try to text.